Do you have an astonishing eye for detail? If so, this maybe the opportunity for YOU!
The Sea Islands’ Team is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and reliable Inspectors and Housekeeping Independent Contractors to join our amazing Natural Retreats’ team! We are seeking to expand our Inspector and Housekeeping Teams to be vendors for us! You will perform a variety of both light and deep cleaning, inspecting, and organizing tasks. The region includes Saint Helena Island, Harbor Island, Fripp Island, and Beaufort.
We have great incoming earning potential with a large customer base and plenty of work as an independent contractor. We offer meaningful work that impacts people’s lives in a positive way. This is a business opportunity for those who have a great work ethic and drive to succeed! Start immediately!
Housekeeping position pays from $70-$330 per home dependent upon its size.
Inspecting position pays up to $120 per full day on a Saturday.
Please contact Katrina Rossman (843) 592-5268 and leave a detailed voicemail with your name, telephone number, and the position you are interested in applying for.
- Clean and/or inspect residential homes with a team-based business model
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Follow instruction and learn detailed cleaning methods
- Provide Amazing service and product to onsite guests, homeowners, and coworkers at all times
- Mark and count linens
- Organize and stocking shelves within the department’s environment
- Cleaning, dusting, removing trash, vacuuming, etc.
- To use the correct cleaning products for the relevant jobs and ensure hygiene levels are kept to a high standard
- Regularly change cleaning materials ex: wipes, dusters etc. to ensure they are effective and hygienic
- Using the checklist for each residence ensure that all areas have been cleaned and prepared to the required standard
- Change all bed linens to a high standard. Ensuring all linen is clean, unmarked and presentable. Escalate to the relevant manager if linen is marked or damaged.
- Ensure toiletries are replenished
- Review each residence throughout the clean and escalate any housekeeping and/or maintenance issues with the relevant manager
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals
- Execute standard security measures whenever entering or exiting the properties.
- Approach all tasks and requests with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Escalate any general issues with the residences to the relevant manager promptly.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned
- Housekeepers are responsible for bringing own cleaning supplies and materials to perform the contracted work
- Previous experience in cleaning/inspecting is required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation to the properties
- Must complete a cleaner/ inspector training for our standards
- Must have cleaning equipment, business license, and liability insurance if applicable
- Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Time management
- Must be a team player