Will you show up each day with a can-do attitude and work diligently alongside a hardworking and enthusiastic team? Would you like to finish each day proud of what you have accomplished and receive compliments from the hundreds of guests who stay in our properties each year? If your answers are “yes”, then come and join a growing company!
We at Natural Retreats are looking for a Guest Services Manager. The Guest Services Manager will be responsible for overseeing all Front Desk/Retreat Coordinator duties and liaising with National VIP Concierge/VIP Guest Services Concierge regarding pertinent VIP guest information. This position will ensure that all guests have accurate information, and all homes are guest ready and up to brand standards and expectations. Guest Services personnel will function as one of the primary interfaces with all guests upon arrival and will address and distribute guest requests throughout their stay through the proper channels. This person will be responsible for the reporting of all guest and owner communication called into the office when they are working, documenting of all calls, and subsequent resolution documentation in NRES.
This position is full-time, benefits eligible and comes with a spectacular benefit package!
Benefits & PTO:
Benefits are effective after 30 days of full-time employment for: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, health savings accounts, 401K retirement plan options with 3.5% company match!
At Natural Retreats, we want to ensure our Team Members recognize how valued they are to the company by offering free benefits (100% company paid) such as: short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, and $50,000 life insurance policy!
We at NR love to vacation and encourage our Team Members to utilize their 15 days paid vacation time! We also offer 9 paid holidays, 7 days of sick leave, and up to 5 “NR Days”, where the company provides a $1,500 allowance to book at stay at the NR location of their choice!
- Opening/closing offices
- Communicate with housekeeping and maintenance on daily arrivals and guest requests
- Responsible for reporting all non-VIP guest and owner communications to upper management
- Create work orders and ensure proper follow up and completion
- Communicate pertinent information via NRES and email
- Perform all check in/out of Natural Retreats non-VIP guests within the property management system
- Record all guest and owner communications called into office and enter in NRES. Follow up with person assigned to daily
- Maintain a clean un-cluttered front desk work area
- Liaise with National VIP Concierge/VIP Guest Services Concierge regarding pertinent VIP guest information
- Billing all billable items directly to non-VIP guest folio and obtaining guest payment
- Communicate with Housekeeping Manager, Maintenance Manager, and Silver Star General Manager on all guest service requests, incidental charges etc.
- Responsible for payroll within the Guest Services Department: time off requests, non-VIP gratuities, etc.
- Oversee all non-VIP guest and homeowner billing that pertains to the Guest Services Department
- Oversee all training of new team members
- Responsible for all non-VIP Service Recovery moments within the Guest Services Department
- Utilize NRES and ALICE to build itineraries for incoming guests
- Ensure that each non-VIP guest is contacted by a member of the Guest Services Department within 24 hours of booking
- Ensure that all guests and owners receive amazing customer service in all aspects of their stay from arrival through departure
- Assist Human Resources in recruiting and hiring of seasonal staff
- Prepare check-in packets for arrivals as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with outside vendors
- Complete non-VIP departure and/or security checks as needed
- Work with Housekeeping Manager, Maintenance Manager, and Homeowner Relations
- Coordinator to maintain full inventory, documenting any damage to properties, etc.
- Complete and oversee non-VIP inspection checks for all units prior to arrivals
- Attain expert knowledge of Park City and provide guests with any requested information
- Log and track the receipt and distribution of all guest and Silver Star owner packages
- Answer phones in a professional manner, take messages and distribute as required.
- Responsible for detailed knowledge of property inventory, location, amenities etc.
- General office cleaning as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by Silver Star General Manager
Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational skills
- Personal skills necessary to represent Natural Retreats in a professional manner whenever interfacing with guests, owners, and industry peers
- Ability to de-escalate owner and guest complaints with support from management to a mutually acceptable outcome
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team but also independently for periods of time
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to make effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Computer savvy and the ability to learn quickly new software programs
- At least 2 years of experience in hospitality, property management, and/or hotels in a supervisory or management position; luxury vacation experience preferred