Can you demonstrate a passion for cleanliness, reliability, honesty, and integrity? If this is you, we may have the perfect opportunity for YOU!
We’re looking for a detailed-oriented Laundry Attendant who is guest driven and committed to providing superior service to join our exceptional Sun Valley, ID team! The Laundry Attendant is essential in essential in helping the Housekeeping Department ensure the homes, residences, and properties remain in pristine condition according to Natural Retreats’ quality and brand standards. With fantastic attention to detail, the Laundry Attendant will ensure all guests and owners have an amazing first impression of the residences, homes, properties, etc.
This position is full-time, benefits eligible and comes with a spectacular benefit package!
Benefits & PTO:
Benefits & PTO:
Benefits are effective after 30 days of full-time employment for: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, health savings accounts, 401K retirement plan options with 3.5% company match!
At Natural Retreats, we want to ensure our Team Members recognize how valued they are to the company by offering free benefits (100% company paid) such as: short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, and $50,000 life insurance policy!
We at NR love to vacation and encourage our Team Members to utilize their 15 days paid vacation time! We also offer 9 paid holidays, 7 days of sick leave, and up to 5 “NR Days”, where the company provides a $1,500 allowance to book at stay at the NR location of their choice!
The hourly compensation is $15 - $16.50!!!!!
- Responsible for cleaning, ironing, storing, bagging and inventory of linens following guest departure
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment and customers satisfaction
- Maintain working condition of cleaning/laundry equipment
- Ability to prioritize laundry unit cleaning depending on next arrival
- Follow instruction and learn detailed cleaning method
- Office cleaning as needed
- Maintain inventory of laundry supplies and make manager aware when product is needed.
- Fill in for housekeeping if needed
- To use the correct cleaning products for the relevant linen and laundry cleaning jobs and ensure hygiene levels are kept to a high standard
- Escalate to the relevant manager if linen is marked or damaged, replace with new as needed.
- Ensure toiletries are sufficient at office
- Ensure the office bathrooms are cleaned to a high standard and stocked with sufficient linens and supplies
- Ensure all laundry, bathroom and storage area flooring is either vacuumed, swept, and washed as appropriate
- In kitchen areas at the office, ensure the refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, and stoves are clean inside and out
- Periodically conduct deep cleans of ovens, microwaves, stoves, and refrigerators at office
- Escalate any issues in relationship with linen and cleaning procedures in laundry
- Manage the supplies of cleaning materials in laundry and linen and reorder when necessary
- Escalate any general issues with the laundry and inventory to the relevant manager promptly
- Be an ambassador for Natural Retreats
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Customer-first attitude
- Minimum of (1) year experience in a similar role
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Able to exercise good judgement
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Proactive and flexible