We are seeking an ego-less collaborator who is communicative, self-driven problem solvers who has a mastery of the digital and social landscape. You are creative and passionate who shares a mutual calling to improve the way brands interact with homeowners and guests. The ideal candidate brings a wealth of agency or client-side experience, and is comfortable managing day-to-day implementation strategies, campaigns, and full-service enterprise social media that integrates into larger destination-level campaigns.
The Social Media Growth Manager will be responsible for the firm’s paid social media accounts and be responsible for the creation, execution, and measurement of paid campaigns that cost effectively support the company’s growth goals. Current platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more as results of your testing demonstrate new platform viability.
The Social Media Growth Manager serves as a partner and strategic advisor to Natural Retreats’ Marketing Managers in creating social media advertising campaigns that support both regional and destination level goals and fit into the overall marketing plan for each of Natural Retreats’ 15+ destinations. This individual is responsible for proposing relevant, seasonal and opportunistic campaigns that are aligned with the Natural Retreats’ brand, working with the creative services team to have them developed, managing the campaign creation process within each platform with specific emphasis on targeting criteria, reporting of results to various stakeholders, and ensuring that regional budgets are successfully managed.
This position is essential to the day-to-day operations of our marketing team and requires an individual with expert-level campaign execution knowledge that works well in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment who wants to directly contribute to the success of our rapidly growing business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with marketing colleagues on strategy to attract more visitors, increase engagement, build conversions and develop awareness for both guest and homeowner acquisition.
- Experience developing and implementing paid social digital marketing programs and campaigns to support business and brand objectives.
- Manage and develop analytics and reporting dashboards to support the understanding and management of digital marketing performances, such as user conversion, engagement, cohort analysis and other advanced segmented analysis.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders including company leadership, Marketing Managers, IT, and the Creative Services teams.
- Collaborate with colleagues to manage digital touch points, including multiple online websites, landing pages, video, email and mobile.
- Partner with Marketing Managers to schedule and plans the development, coordination and performance of digital marketing initiatives including precise budget management.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer journey and enhance the digital experience wherever possible through automated touches via appropriate channels. Recommend new touchpoints.
- Measure, analyze and report on digital marketing performance through KPIs, demonstrate ROIs on each channel, provide actionable insights based on analytics, and make recommendations for modification to increase ROI.
- Work with the team to help bring a/b testing ideas to life through new pages, products, and promotions to deliver better ROI.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field.
- A compelling background with 3-5 years of social marketing and digital marketing experience, consumer brand preferred
- An understanding of the digital ecosystem and the role of social and digital activation for healthcare brands
- Analytical skills for leading the development of research methodologies to inform multi-channel strategic planning activities
- The ability to concept creative content across social and digital channels.
- A keen eye for detail and an aptitude for storytelling through the use of data and insights
- Strong management, documentation and organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Solid understanding of web and social metrics and digital analytics with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production with a proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Self-starter with problem solving skills
- Team-oriented, proactive and flexible in approach to job duties
- Ability to ‘make it happen’, thriving in a high energy, collaborative environment
- Key attention to detail
- Positive, creative, “can do” approach
- Personal interest in travel